DE-OX® SUN represents the simplest and up-to-date measurement instrument for the analysis of helium into mixed gas. Unique features include two audible alarms (minimum and maximum), standard analog 4-20 mA and Open Collector outputs.
DE-OX® SUN has been especially designed and manufactured for the analysis of binary and ternary gas mix like Heliox and Trimix.
DE-OX® SUN comprises in just one integrate device the helium sensor, the electronic board and the battery. The instrument does not need any calibration.
DE-OX® SUN can be used for continuously reading during mixed gas filling. It can alert and help in switching off the compressor if the helium value goes out the set alarms range (for instance 45% helium).
DE-OX® SUN is based on an innovative sensor developed by TEMC® for respiratory use and for monitoring the respiratory parameters in saturation dives.
- Helium indication in any Oxygen-Nitrogen mix in the range 0.0 – 100.0% of volume.
- 0,1 % resolution.
- Full digital measurement instrument.
- Thermal conductivity stainless steel helium sensor developed for marine sport ambient.
- Sensor life up to 10 years
- Auto OFF with switching delay setting.
- No calibration needed.
- Sensor and analyzer autosetting.
- Digital zero calibration
- Two custom audible and visible alarms.
- Analog 4-20 mA output for external devices (optional).
- Open Collector output (optional).
- Battery low indicator.
- milliVolt sensor output reading.
- Standard 9 Volt transistor battery.
- Simple battery and sensor replacement.
- Direct connection to every kind of tank valve with TEMC® rubber cup.
- Soft protection and transport bag.
- Numeric display of 50x35mm.
Dimensions: max 8,5×7,5 cm weight 350 grams ca.